Sunday 30 October 2011

Yanxiang & Jeralyn ~ 30 Oct 2011 at Mandarin Oriental

Dawn on vocals
Tat Tong on keyboard
Gavin on saxophone
 Hi Kewei,

Good morning!

I would like to say a big “THANK YOU” to Dawn and the team for their wonderful performance at our wedding on 30th Oct 11, Mandarin Oriental.

Our guests were very happy with the performance and Dawn was such a great and interactive MC that many friends and relatives thought that she is my friend.

I like to say thank you again and of course also to you Kewei for providing such a wonderful team.

On a side note, I would like to introduce my colleague, Dennis to you!

He is interested in inviting you & your team to our venue for performances and I have copied him in this email for your communication.

Thanks again and have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Yan Xiang



No comments:

Post a Comment